Friday, May 13, 2011

Sexstrology

I am a major believer in horoscopes. I don't take the daily ones word for word, but with regards to the character traits of the different zodiac signs, I am down. They have me down to a science, and I also find myself attracted to guys who I am supposedly compatible with according to the constellations. I am a Taurus.  Stubborn, patient, loyal, dependable, practical, persistent, determined, a homebody and  a lover of fine things. I am compatible with Capricorns, Pisces, Cancers, and Virgos.

H.S.S. - Cancer.
Second love - Virgo.
Married guy - Capricorn.
Other great lovers in my life - 2 were Capricorns, another 2 Pisces
Most recently, C.L. Guy was a Cancer and we got along great! Too bad he retreated in his shell which is so typical of Cancers. H.S.S. does it too when he is feeling wounded or upset about something beyond his control.

Of my romantic encounters that went horribly wrong or just didn't pan out:

My STBE - Gemini
Another Gemi-lie guy in the mix.
2 needy exes - Libras
I have a couple other sprinklings of non-compatible signs and those never went anywhere.

So it would seem that the stars are accurate as far as temperament and compatibility goes.

Now, I don't know which house my retrograde home planet is in and all that mumbo-jumbo but my stars must be in the right place. Since the past 2 weeks I have been the recipient of male attention. Attention from exes, and strangers alike. Even H.S.S. become a regular, and is requesting to see me midweek instead of the weekends per custom.

My married ex called me 2 nights ago to wish me a belated Mother's Day. I have not seen or heard from him since the funeral on April 1st. I will make a confession. I am going to disappoint a few people but I gave in the last time I saw him and allowed him to get close to me in the midst of our shared grief. I felt a numbness in me when we were alone. Not bitterness. Just a feeling of defeat. I am never going to get this guy out my system.

So he started out with the pleasantries, the usual chit chat about family, and work. Also, he ribbed me about my Celtics loss.  (Yes, I am a huge Celtics fan!).Then suddenly he turned the conversation over to me and my newfound singledom. He asked me how it was going. I told him I was great. He asked me if I ever got lonely. I said I did but I prefer being lonely over being unhappy. He then told me that all I had to do was call him and he would have found some time. My response to him was that I did not want his company because I don't believe he takes me seriously. He admitted he was a jerk for wanting me all to himself, and also that he is not a phone person, but it did not mean he did not love me. He reminded me that we've been seeing each other off and on for a decade, and stated that if he didn't care about me he would have actively pursued me during my marriage. I told him that I was trying to do the right thing then, and I am still trying to do so now. He said he admired that about me and even more attracted to me because of it. So then came the big question: "when can I come pick you up?" I told him I didn't know if that was possible and I got him off the phone.

Earlier on Monday I got this message from a male friend whom I have had no physical contact with but flirt with occasionally:

"...was just thinking of my tongue going up that skirt straight into your pussy while i finger your ass. I love ur legs, i can't wait to kiss them and put them on my shoulders while i force my cock in the hole i want to fuck so bad."

I was like "whoa!" I never expected that at all! Subtle flirting was all we ever did. This message shocked me to the core but I was and still am very aroused by it.

It's just been weird recently. I've also had a few instances of guys who I haven't spoken to in a long time suddenly hit me up. Or recently I would catch older married men staring me down and smiling at me, while with their wives I might add! So those are some of the things that have been going on in my world. I don't know what is going on for sure but my sexy meter has been turned up! The sudden increase in male attention has me pondering about this whole zodiac thing.

My yearly horoscope for this period reads:

"By the time your birthday rolls around, Venus will have blissfully entered her home turf in Taurus, assuring that you'll feel at your beautiful best. This also bodes wonderfully for attracting love and connection in the best of all possible ways. Make the most of late April and early May (your strongest Venus period) to get your beauty rituals on. When you look good, you feel irresistible so it's no wonder you are suddenly a date magnet this spring." 




My horoscope also said that this October should be the portion of the year when I should be ready for the real deal,as in, a full blown relationship. Ironically, it was the personal deadline I had already established for H.S.S. as it would make one year since our quasi-relationship began. Let's hope my horoscope holds true then.







blkmsm@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment