Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I Can Hear You Calling Me


So my boo is not a bugaboo...no. But he has been calling more often than he usually does. I don't call him unless it's for something mundane. And that is rare. He has been doing most of the calling between us and he has been doing it frequently. Usually, I would not hear from him until it was the weekend. Now, he calls twice a day sometimes. I think yesterday was the only day he missed and that's because he was sick.

I hate that I am trying to read into things and guess what motivates his actions, but I can safely say that a guy does not just happen to call a girl unless he is really into her. So I guess he must really be into me. The whole rubber band effect thing seems to be working out great!  Now if only I can seal the deal. Hmph!


blkmsm@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment