Monday, April 4, 2011

When It All Falls Down

I started typing this post with a chuckle, shaking my head in disbelief. The stars must not be aligned right at all.

Called H.S.S. last night to ask him wtf he meant. Was met with a bigger WTF when I posed the question to him saying that it was not directed at me and I was reading into things. We had a heated argument til I told him to have a good night and hung up.

Ended up telling C.L. Guy not to come over because I had some issues I had to attend to.

C.L. Guy texts me this evening telling me that he is going to need some space for a while because things just got more complicated for him.

LMFAO and SMFH!!!

I am taking it all in stride I think. Still a little raw from the roller coaster ride I just got off. I'll be ok.


blkmsm@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment