Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I Don't Know Much..

"..but I know I love you
and that may be all I need to know."- Aaron Neville


I have pretty much adopted this resolve. I was fine with this quasi-relationship before the questions of us being together came into the equation. I think I really was fine with the arrangement from the get-go. I have many things I need to resolve before even thinking of going down the commitment road. It is no doubt that the anxiety associated with our being together wrecked my health the other day. I'm sort of glad this minor skirmish took place. Now that our positions are clearer I can proceed with greater intent.

H.S.S. and I are neutral right now (he helped me out with my oil change yesterday), but I think we need to miss each other a little so I am giving him a breather for a few weeks. In the meantime, I vow to keep myself occupied with my work, my kids, my health, and a male friend or 2 here and there. LOL! Listen, I said I will not close myself off from any opportunities of love. I mean it this time around!

As for C.L. Guy, he has earned a place in my heart, but when he eventually resumes contact I will let him know right off the bat that I wish him well but I cannot maintain a relationship with him. Neither platonic nor intimate.

At the end of the month I have a weekend rendezvous lined up with someone I've never mentioned on here before. I've known him for years but never pursued anything. He is taking me out of state for my birthday. He's a gentleman so I don't expect that he will be making any moves on me. Will keep you posted on that!

At this moment in time, I'm sitting back and allowing what is mine come to me as God intended.




blkmsm@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment