Monday, March 14, 2011

Y-O-Y??? Return of the CL Guy

So today I get a text from a number I did not recognize. It was an out of state number. I opened the text and saw old text messages between myself and the other party. I then put two and two together that it was the CL Guy.

A few months ago I went on craigslist and posted a personal ad for the first time in my life. I finally went out on a date with this one man. The story is well documented here. It did not last long and resulted with me deleting him from my contacts altogether. Or so I thought, as his old texts were apparently still in my phone.

So his texts word for word are as follows:


"Hello, just checking in 2 c how u hv been doing since i imagine things must b tough on u"


"im doing much better n feel that i wld b better company than b4"


"i appreciate ur consideration & patience w me n look 4ward 2 giving d quality time u desrv"

This was my reply:



I like him. He interests me. But I don't know if I would want to pursue a relationship with a man who is incapable of dealing with his pain without shutting himself off. I may go out with him again but only in the capacity of a friend. Right now I am embattled with major decision-making where H.S. Sweetheart is concerned, and it is impractical for me to complicate an already complicated situation before resolving it.

Stay tuned!

blkmsm@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment