Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Fine Line Between Sexual Liberation and Skankdom


I am knee deep in some serious thought at this moment. If I did not have at least one shred of principle, I would very likely end up having 3 dates in as many days, between Thursday and Saturday. It is very likely that I would have slept with at least 2 of the 3 dates.

But as I said, I do have a shred of principle. And it bothers me. It bothers me because it does not bother men when they go around boinking all the women they have in circulation. They just wash the tool off and put it back to work just as fast. It bothers me because I hear H.S.S.'s words echoing in my head that women can't do the same thing that men do. It bother's me because I am "doing me" and I can sleep with whoever I want whenever I want g'dammit!

I don't know how much is too much for a woman, or anyone for that fact. I do know that there is a fine line. The line that exists between "getting yours" and being "skanky". I've always heard the saying: 'it's not what you do, but how you do it'. I guess that old adage would apply here.

Your thoughts?



blkmsm@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment