Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Living Successfully with Screwed Up People


I was in the pharmacy picking up a prescription this evening when I saw this book. The title is catchy, but I am going to remain skeptical about the contents even though I have not read it yet.

Why wasn't this book published while there was still a chance of saving my marriage? Why wasn't this book published before I became screwed up too? Should I give this book to the next potential man who could possibly end up living with me? Worst of all, how do I live with myself?

I have read self help books on relationships before and they all echo the same thing: compromise and respect. Unfortunately, I was not able to do all of that by myself. I compromised and respected his decisions, and it still got me the shitty end of the stick.

Will let you know my take when I finish reading it!


blkmsm@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment