Tuesday, December 18, 2012

The Greatest Lust Of All


I met this man on May 24, 2012 in a committee meeting I had attended. I sat across the table in the boardroom looking at his fine, sexy ass and thinking to myself right then and there that he could definitely get it. I did not think much of him other than the fact that I thought he was attractive and so I added him on Facebook when I saw his name pop up the following morning. We chatted briefly, about business, and I did not talk to him again until a few weeks later. It was all business then too. I did not speak to him at all for weeks at a time. I was busy with Splenda Daddy and The African so I really had no thought or desire to pursue anything, then all that turned around after he started reaching out to me.

I saw him again at another committee meeting. We did not speak then. It was the following morning when he contacted me on Facebook. We talked all business the Friday morning. Then business turned into casual, lighthearted messages. Then I began to work my wit as I enjoyed his humor. I went out that Friday night and had a wild night out with the girlfriends. I posted about it the following morning on Facebook then he surprisingly messaged me and asked me if I had a good time partying. The messages eventually became flirtatious and so I left him hanging. The conversations grew more and more as the weeks went by, with him asking me what my story was. I told him that he would need a kindle for my story. He insisted he was interested in knowing why I was single. I told him. Eventually I would learn his story too. Our conversations grew intense until I found myself inviting him into my bed one morning, but then reneging. He said I was a tease. I knew I was. He said he was patient. He would not have to be patient for long because by the end of July he was in my bed making me cum.

I told him he was in trouble because he would have to keep servicing me forever. We had sex twice after the first time within the space of two months. I wanted him, badly. But he was always so goddamn busy. He is a businessman, into entertainment and everything else he could get his hands on. Also, he holds a regular job, one he is been in for twenty years, as an IT Tech. The man is significantly older than I am. Found out for sure that he was 54 although he lied and told me he was 47. Regardless, he looks 15 years younger and has the vigor of a 30 year old man. I am infatuated with him. I have an overall admiration of his personality, and a deep sexual attraction that could only be compared to that of my high school ex. Our conversations can go on forever. Hours at a time granted we both have the time. Everything just flows so easily with him. Whether we're talking about business or pleasure, we always have pleasant conversations. In the 7 months I have known him, we have never had an argument. Disagreed, yes. But never argued. I have decided that I am never letting him go, and that I can never or will never be his woman.

He is a man who has professed to love his own space, and being able to move about as he pleases. I share the same sentiment in my relatively new singledom. Yet still, he has expressed a desire to enter a relationship as long as it was not restrictive. But the thought of us being together like that is distant for me. The main reason I would imagine is that he has a son who is a few months younger than I am. His very first of 3. He has introduced me to the other two who are significantly younger than the first, and by a different mother. I know that us being together would present some awkwardness where that was concerned. Also, we know many people in the same social circuit here, and I am absolutely certain that we would garner some rather suspicious looks if we were to come out officially as a couple. The main reason I know I could never be with him is the fact that I know I would never be happy. Yes, being financially comfortable would be a plus, and the lifestyle it would afford, but I will never truly have him to myself as he is someone who is constantly busy,and always giving his time and service to others.

I've decided that I want him in my life, permanently. Be it business, friendship, or as a lover, all three of which he is right now. He is a valuable asset and I would be a fool to let him go. Heck, because of him I began hosting an adult talk show at the radio station that he is part owner of. He has become my mentor of sorts, showing me the tools of the business, introducing me to new ideas, enabling me to meet people I would have never had the opportunity to.

I keep my feelings very guarded around him, and to some extent he does too, but it is highly evident that he appreciates me as he compliments me on my appearance or something work related he asked me to do and was pleased about. His confidence in my abilities has grown over the months to the point that he has asked me to coordinate major events. He has said to me that I keep impressing him more and more. And I intend to.

But business aside, I keep coming back to that carnal place where I want to devour him. I want to taste him, smell him, feel him. Over the weekend I reached my peak and decided that after our 3 months sex hiatus it was time for me to seduce him properly. He had been busy with a couple of shows he was promoting and running a new night club he got into, and all that time my needs have gone unmet, by him that is. I have been dating otherwise and getting it in, just not with him. No, just because I am in lust with the man doesn't mean I plan to shut it down just for him. I am sure he has gotten a piece here and there from someone else too. It does not bother me in the least, I just want to know that I have my sexy time on lock with him.

So I did what I did best and I got him in my bed and we stared into each other's eyes the entire time. I did not kiss him. He kissed me and played with my nipples in his mouth as he glided in and out of my very moist cavern. What it felt like, words can't describe, but we both came. He made mention of my trembling body,a sure sign that he had pleased me exactly like I needed him to. When he was leaving, I retreated into my shell of apathy, exuding nothing but a false appearance of a lack of desire for him, when inside I was burning with lust. I told him thank you for the sex and prepared to walk him to the door when he gave me that WTF look. He pulled me close to him, hugged me, and kissed me on the lips. I closed my eyes, but made sure I did not linger too long. What that meant, I don't know, but I have to wonder what must be going through his mind when he gave me that look.

He has said to me more than once that he was to be cherished and anyone who wanted his dick had to work hard for it. I've done quite an awesome job at making him feel like a piece of meat at times. The time before this when we had sex, I did not call him for two weeks. I texted very brief business related messages, but nothing flirtatious or intimate. Finally, two weeks later he caved and called me to say that I basically fucked him then avoided him. This time is no different. He was the first to call, and each time I have kept it short and business-like. I sense he craves intimacy, but I refuse to give it to a man I have to share. He wants me to inflate his ego and tell him how good he was last night, but I refuse to.

I don't know if I will ever drop my guard with him but I suppose it will depend on how much he drops with me. Until then, I will continue to enjoy what we have now, for as long as it keeps on going.We see each other at least once a week or every other week, and we are in touch on a regular basis. He sometimes stops by my house for whatever reason, and is acquainted with the kids, as my friend of course. I also have spent time with him at his place, and in a platonic manner also. We will see how far our relationship evolves, but I have a feeling that we only have much closer to get in the future. It is not very often that you meet someone who you are mutually attracted to, who shares the same values as you do, who you work so well with, and is so damn good in bed!

 By the way, he is WAY sexier than the man in the stock photo shown here.


blkmsm@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment